- Ekotechnika AG is the largest distributor of imported agricultural machinery in Russia and has proven to be a trusted and reliable partner to local farmers in a highly competitive environment.
- Building on the exclusive partnership with John Deere in Russia, Ekotechnika satisfies the demand for increasingly complex and comprehensive agricultural machinery solutions.
- Ekotechnika AG’s strong spare parts and service business is characterized by promptness and reliability, allowing the company to increase customer satisfaction and, consequently, customer retention.
- Ekotechnika is a pioneer in the practical application of Smart Farming solutions and will expand this business segment over the next few years in order to further improve customer retention and to optimally position itself for the digital future.
- Ekotechnika AG’s strategic partnership with the Canadian manufacturer Tigercat Industries gives the company access to the market for forestry machinery, which offers above-average growth potential.
- 26 June 2020 Corporate News
Sales revenues rise noticeably due to new sales territories in H1 2019/2020
- 19 March 2020 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG: Postponement of the Annual General Meeting 2020
- 24 January 2020 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG reports positive earnings performance for FY 2018/2019
- 27 December 2019 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG achieves operating profit of EUR 11.3m in financial year 2018/19
- 5 December 2019 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG publishes preliminary figures for FY 2018/2019
- 12 November 2019 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG puts stronger focus on smart farming and benefits from the expansion of its sales regions
- 14 October 2019 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG takes over further sales areas of John Deere in Russia
- 28 June 2019 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG confirms positive performance in first half of 2018/2019
- 6 June 2019 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG continues to grow in the first half of 2018/2019
- 9 April 2019 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG: Executive Board reports significant increase in after-sales business in the first five months of 2018/19
Current share price
In spite of the adverse weather conditions prevailing at the beginning of the year, demand for our agricultural machinery picked up markedly in the second half, making 2018 a positive year at the bottom line. We defended our position as market leader in our regions and increased our revenues for the fourth consecutive year.
Stefan Dürr, CEO of Ekotechnika AG