- Ekotechnika AG is the largest distributor of imported agricultural machinery in Russia and has proven to be a trusted and reliable partner to local farmers in a highly competitive environment.
- Building on the exclusive partnership with John Deere in Russia, Ekotechnika satisfies the demand for increasingly complex and comprehensive agricultural machinery solutions.
- Ekotechnika AG’s strong spare parts and service business is characterized by promptness and reliability, allowing the company to increase customer satisfaction and, consequently, customer retention.
- Ekotechnika is a pioneer in the practical application of Smart Farming solutions and will expand this business segment over the next few years in order to further improve customer retention and to optimally position itself for the digital future.
- Ekotechnika AG’s strategic partnership with the Canadian manufacturer Tigercat Industries gives the company access to the market for forestry machinery, which offers above-average growth potential.
- 6 September 2021 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG: Positive performance in the first nine months of 2020/2021 and further increase in forecast
- 20 August 2021 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG divests forestry machinery business
- 16 July 2021 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG again raises earnings forecast for the financial year 2020/2021
- 18 June 2021 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG stays on growth track in H1 2020/21
- 29 March 2021 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG raises forecast for the financial year 2020/2021
- 18 January 2021 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG reports positive operating performance for FY 2019/2020
- 25 November 2020 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG: FY 2019/2020 figures affected by strong depreciation of the ruble
- 28 September 2020 Corporate News
Annual General Meeting of Ekotechnika AG: shareholders approve all items on the agenda with a large majority
- 17 July 2020 Corporate News
Ekotechnika and Cognitive Pilot establish Russia-wide service network for smart agricultural machinery
- 26 June 2020 Corporate News
Sales revenues rise noticeably due to new sales territories in H1 2019/2020
Current share price
In spite of the adverse weather conditions prevailing at the beginning of the year, demand for our agricultural machinery picked up markedly in the second half, making 2018 a positive year at the bottom line. We defended our position as market leader in our regions and increased our revenues for the fourth consecutive year.
Stefan Dürr, CEO of Ekotechnika AG