- Ekotechnika AG is the largest distributor of imported agricultural machinery in Russia and has proven to be a trusted and reliable partner to local farmers in a highly competitive environment.
- Building on the exclusive partnership with John Deere in Russia, Ekotechnika satisfies the demand for increasingly complex and comprehensive agricultural machinery solutions.
- Ekotechnika AG’s strong spare parts and service business is characterized by promptness and reliability, allowing the company to increase customer satisfaction and, consequently, customer retention.
- Ekotechnika is a pioneer in the practical application of Smart Farming solutions and will expand this business segment over the next few years in order to further improve customer retention and to optimally position itself for the digital future
- 28 June 2022 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG publishes figures for the first half of FY 2021/2022
- 28 June 2022 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG presents revised forecast for FY 2021/2022 and initial outlook on FY 2022/2023
- 11 March 2022 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG: Main supplier stops deliveries to Russia
- 2 March 2022 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG suspends guidance for the 2021/22 financial year
- 26 January 2022 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG reports strong growth for financial year 2020/2021
- 20 December 2021 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG publishes preliminary figures for FY 2020/2021
- 25 October 2021 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG: SMC Research starts coverage with Buy Rating
- 6 September 2021 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG: Positive performance in the first nine months of 2020/2021 and further increase in forecast
- 20 August 2021 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG divests forestry machinery business
- 16 July 2021 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG again raises earnings forecast for the financial year 2020/2021
Current share price
We took important operational steps in building up our new John Deere sales territories in Siberia and north-west Russia. Thanks to the new regions, we increased sales of new machines and spare parts already in the 2020 season.
Stefan Dürr, CEO of Ekotechnika AG