- Ekotechnika AG is the largest distributor of imported agricultural machinery in Russia and has proven to be a trusted and reliable partner to local farmers in a highly competitive environment.
- Building on partnership with manufacturers of cutting-edge agricultural technology, Ekotechnika satisfies the demand for increasingly complex and comprehensive agricultural machinery solutions.
- Ekotechnika AG’s strong spare parts and service business is characterized by promptness and reliability, allowing the company to increase customer satisfaction and, consequently, customer retention.
- Ekotechnika is a pioneer in the practical application of Smart Farming solutions and will expand this business segment over the next few years in order to further improve customer retention and to optimally position itself for the digital future
- 18 April 2023 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG: Withdrawal of forecast for the 2022/2023 financial year
- 15 February 2023 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG significantly improves result in financial year 2021/2022
- 17 October 2022 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG raises forecast for FY 2021/2022 and specifies outlook for FY 2022/2023
- 14 October 2022 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG raises forecast for FY 2021/2022
- 7 October 2022 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG Extraordinary General Meeting appoints auditor for consolidated financial statements
- 29 August 2022 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG convenes extraordinary general meeting for the appointment of the auditor of the consolidated financial statements
- 29 July 2022 Corporate News
Annual General Meeting of Ekotechnika AG: Agenda items approved by large majority of shareholders
- 28 June 2022 Corporate News
Ekotechnika AG publishes figures for the first half of FY 2021/2022
- 28 June 2022 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG presents revised forecast for FY 2021/2022 and initial outlook on FY 2022/2023
- 11 March 2022 Ad hoc Announcements
Ekotechnika AG: Main supplier stops deliveries to Russia
Current share price
We succeeded in establishing supply relationships with numerous alternative producer – primarily from China, India, Russia and Turkey – during fiscal year 2021/2022. We have also expanded our machinery portfolio.
Stefan Dürr, CEO of Ekotechnika AG